18 March 2023

 18 March 2023

ALFALFA, NEAR BEND OREGON

It took me three days to finish all of Revelations. Great for me to rest. I really hope everyone enjoys it. I know it is a lot of reading but it is straight from the King James Verson Bible. At least now for visual learners, they have a picture of what it describes. But rest assure that the beauty or ugliness in words doesn't describe that actual sight of things. When I take pictures, I try to get the most beauty out of any situation.                        

FLUFFY CLAUS

This is Fluffy, he is not with me anymore. My poor kitty I miss you every day. Fluffy Claus you were so loved, baby boy. With heat and fleas, it was too much for him. That really is something everyone needs to remember. I pray he is having a blast in Heaven waiting for me and all his kitty brothers and sisters. Love you always Mister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discrimination against Left-Handed Catchers

CUSSING, CURSING, SWEARING

If we believers of Jesus are gone, vanished...