21-26 March 2023

 


Getting ready for a quick trip to California. It sucks because I hate traveling, specially driving anymore. My son is in school and before his practice I still have to get egg cartons. I have gotten everything organized in the car and have taken off. Got to California and spent the day visiting my best of best friends my sister Achoia. I love you, sis! You are a great mom; remember I am always here for you. The day of the party: Went and got ice a 20-pound bag and headed over to my sisters Ts' home. I pull up and A just got there, my youngest sister. It was a pleasant day spending my dad's 70th birthday with my 2 sisters and brother and all their families. We took wonderful pictures where I will not share personal information. 

On the way back we had a really late start. Went to visit my grandma at her resting place. Grabbed some flowers and put them on her grave. Love you so much grandma, Rest in peace until Jesus comes and we meet you in Heaven. God bless you so much, you mean the world to me. Grandma you were and are always my forever favorite person in my life. 

Almost home and ready for a long long nap for days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discrimination against Left-Handed Catchers

CUSSING, CURSING, SWEARING

If we believers of Jesus are gone, vanished...